three books

three books

Friday, 3 February 2012

Forgive me blogger for I have sinned

Forgive me blogger for I have sinned. It's been months since my last in session and my excuses are lame. I've been  battling a variety of health issues, some of which may have actually been improved by spending more, rather than less time in the studio but alas, I am not clever. Today however, I have taken a step back onto the righteous path by leaving my current employ and making a new, healthy plan for the future. This is my vow: come Monday morning my newly unemployed self will step into the studio with coffee in hand and begin the process of mending both body and soul. This blog will be me, talking to myself in an almost socially acceptable way but also my way of avoiding the completely hermetic life I could so easily fall in to.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo dear friend! Here's to healing and creativity!

    ReplyDelete