three books

three books

Friday, 16 March 2012

procrastination





It seems that I will do literally anything to avoid painting these days and while that certainly may be one aspect of my latest endeavors the fact is I am really trying to avoid getting a real job. My sister and I have been trying to figure out how we can share a furniture refab business in two locations which isn't quite a weird as it sounds. We can each do our own thing, in our own style but maybe share some resources as well as a whole lot of positive reinforcement. Maggie has the "cute" and "pretty" completely aced and that leaves me to find the weird and wonderful plain Janes. Those are the ones that sing to me. This past week I completed a little game table and a six board box in chalk paint with wax. I love them both. Today I'm working on a little cupboard that used to be part of something else I think. It has some mysterious marks that make me wonder about it's history.

1 comment:

  1. These both turned out well. I'm impressed with the paint and wax. Nice finish to it.

    ReplyDelete