three books

three books

Monday, 25 June 2012

Just another day

Circumstances conspired to prevent me from participating in the Nanaimo Art Walk this weekend but I did have an opportunity to preview my lovely friend Carole's new work (and beautiful new studio) and I was super impressed with the display she had organized. No surprise, it was a tremendous success. She has some great pictures up on her blog http://carolereidartist.blogspot.ca/.
As the dust settles on my chaotic corner of the universe I am back, literally, to the drawing board in my studio this morning. The sky is blue, the sun is shining what fools are we who forget that our lives are no more under our control than is the weather.

fly on the wall

2 comments:

  1. Sue, we need to try again! Let's rent something for a couple of weeks to a month in Nanaimo and then Vancouver for combined shows! I loved hanging your work in my room but didn't like seeing it taken down! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I could have been pretty happy as an entomologist...

    ReplyDelete