three books

three books

Saturday, 14 July 2012

Drawing challenge


This weeks drawing challenge, which may actually be a misnomer of sorts since the title is "finger painting",  is hosted by Carole Reid http://carolereidartist.blogspot.ca/. I have watched with interest the various themes this group has come up with and enjoyed checking out the submissions but this is my first foray into the challenge.
Okay, an obvious twist but what fun. I may start wearing a new painting each day to match my outfit.

8 comments:

  1. Very cool Sue!! I like your twist and your finger painting. I can just see you changing it daily to match your style or even mood. Fun! xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    a painted finger....literally!

    I love it

    Helen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heaps! a new trend! you shall patent this, i think!!!!
    n♥
    hi. pleased to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!
    a little figure on
    your finger
    watching
    great twist of
    the challenge!
    ;^))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool blue digit, Sue! -sus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a beautiful nymph,
    dear Sue,
    sitting delicate on your finger.

    x Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take this little figure in my heart!
    pleased to meet you! :-) mano

    ReplyDelete