First I made a simple little stitched book of zebras inspired by a carved wooden bead that has been on my fridge for years. This one is about 2 x 2.5 inches, made to fit into a little box that needed a use.
While working on that one I cam across a series of lino cuts that I did years ago and used in a variety of ways including a series of greeting cards. I've always enjoyed these little ladies so I decided to make them a photo album. No good reason.
Then, because I was on a roll, I decided to reduce the pick up prints I'd done earlier in the week to wee size so I could make them into one of those clever little fold up books.
I'm looking forward to being further inspired by seeing what the other participants in this week's challenge have done. See Norma's blog for a list and links to the rest - http://thefairyyellowbugqueen.blogspot.ca/