three books

three books

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

off we go...

I finally got back on track this week, well sort of anyway. The significant other is still recovering from hand surgery but he's gone back to work so I can too. A visit with my lovely friend Carole http://carolereidartist.blogspot.ca/ last week was an inspirational delight and I have been challenging myself to daily sketching and creative exercises. So far I haven't missed a single day - all three of them! Long journey, single step, blah, blah.
Thank goodness it was easy to hop back into painting mode with this addition to the "Conversations" series.


I got stuck on these checks and had to do a second version today in a horizontal format (no picture yet) before I could let go of them. Now I'm done, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment