three books

three books

Thursday, 6 August 2015

OH MY BLOG!

She's back, without the slightest excuse for being away so long (and writing in third person - weird). 
sometimes I read to remember
I was simply lost for a while wandering around aimlessly, unfocused...blah, blah never mind. I've got about a gazillion blog entries to catch up on but thought I'd start with a little one of my own - just to prove I haven't been completely idle. In fact I've been having a great time on these...um...book thingies. Some may say altered books I suppose but I'm not certain they qualify - if there is a criteria for such things. To me they are just an excellent platform for mucking about inside as well as on the surface of a support.

boy meets girl - same old story
pure - a classic tale of good and evil
remembering
Visitors, holidays, some, some, summertime, time just slips away. It's been far too hot to want to work in the studio much but finally our cloudy skies are back this week and I've taken the opportunity to get rolling again. Can't wait to see what everyone's been up to.



2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to hear you are back in the studio again. You have to get more work done to send to Nanaimo!!! Woo hoo. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "book thingies" are quite impressive; I'm totally in love with the first one, though they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete