three books

three books

Monday, 9 May 2016

starting again

I try and I fail. I try again and sometimes I fail again. Oddly, this is a good thing because, aside from enjoying myself immensely, I occasionally come up with something I actually like - something that would never have happened if I had not kept trying. (channeling Pollyanna here)
This latest project is just about trying and failing and exploring the possibilities along the way. I am using the same supports throughout the series (100 old books) and discovering a variety of ways to manipulate them. I've posted a few already and I will post a new one regularly as I finish them but you can see my progress so far if you like by going to my website: www.suehutchenlay.com and clicking on "novel concepts"
*no viable reading material has given it's life for this research*





No comments:

Post a Comment